Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue Review
Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue Review - The Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue is the revolutionary new 3D-enabled handheld from Nintendo. With more power than any previous DS and full 3D graphics without the need to wear special glasses, Nintendo’s 3DS gives you a gaming experience like never before. Now there are new ways to play, with an added analogue nub for precision control and motion sensitivity for interactive gaming on the go.
Reviews : 394 Reviews
Brand : Nintendo
Model : 3DS Aqua Blue
List Price :
Our Price : Check Discount Price
Shipping : Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue ships for FREE
Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue Review
Here are more Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue Review.
With more power than any previous DS and full 3D graphics without the need to wear special glasses, Nintendo’s 3DS gives you a gaming experience like never before.
Now there are new ways to play, with an added analogue nub for precision control and motion sensitivity for interactive gaming on the go. 3DS also features the innovative new StreetPass and SpotPass systems. This means that, when activated, your 3DS will be able to communicate with other 3DS consoles as you go about your business – swapping game data, unlocking bonus items and downloading updates and content. You may find loads of extra goodies waiting for you after the morning commute!
Fully compatible with all DS and DSi software, and featuring internet access where you can download more games, the Nintendo 3DS has a staggeringly large selection of games to choose from.
Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue Review of Features
- 3D screen, enabling 3D view without the need for special glasses and the ability to adjust or turn off 3D effect with the 3D Depth Slider.
- Stereo cameras that enable users to take 3D photos that can be viewed instantly on the 3D screen.
- New input interfaces including the Circle Pad, motion sensor, gyro sensor
- SpotPass, a feature that lets Nintendo 3DS detect wireless hotspots or wireless LAN access points and obtain information, game data, free software, videos and so on for players even when the system is in sleep mode.*
- StreetPass, a feature that lets Nintendo 3DS exchange data automatically with other Nintendo 3DS systems within range, even in sleep mode once this feature is activated by the user. Data for multiple games can be exchanged simultaneously.
- Convenient features that users can access without stopping game play such as the HOME menu, Internet Broswer, Notifications, etc.
- Plenty of built-in software such as the Nintendo 3DS Camera, Nintendo 3DS Sound, Mii Maker, StreetPass, Mii Plaza, AR Games, Activity Log, Face Raiders, etc.
- Nintendo eShop where users can view trailers, software rankings and purchase software.
- System Transfer which enable users to transfer already purchased software from one Nintendo 3DS system to another. DSiWare purchased for the Nintendo DSi or the Nintendo DSi XL can also be transferred into a Nintendo 3DS system.**
- Compatibility functions where both new software designed for Nintendo 3DS and most software for the Nintendo DS family of systems can be played.
- Parental Controls which enable parents to restrict game content by ratings as well as use of specific wireless connectivity, 3D functionality, etc.***
Nintendo 3DS Includes:
- Nintendo 3DS system
- Nintendo 3DS charging cradle
- Nintendo 3DS AC adapter
- Nintendo 3DS stylus
- SD Memory Card (2GB)
- AR Card(s) (view the cards using the outer cameras to play supported AR games)
- Quick-Start Guide
- Operations Manual (including warranty)
*Some of these features may not be available at launch
**There is a limit to how many times transfers can be made. Some software may not be transferred.
***Additional features added through system updates may also be subject to Parental Controls. Some of these features such as the Internet browser, Nintendo eShop, system transfer and the ability to download software and videos using SpotPass will be available after system updates are performed.
Please Note: Nintendo recommend that children aged six or under do not play with the 3D graphics enabled for eye health reasons. They can still enjoy the full breadth of 3DS games by disabling the 3D graphics using the slider on the side of the console. This will display all of the games in 2D. Of course, it’s advisable for anybody to take regular breaks from gaming, whether playing in 2D, 3D, or at home on the TV or on your computer.
Overall, Fully compatible with all DS and DSi software, and featuring internet access where you can download more games, the Nintendo 3DS has a staggeringly large selection of games to choose from. Thanks for looking Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue Review!
Incoming search terms:
- nintendo 3ds aqua blue
- 3ds aqua blue